Elite Esports

For the Ultimate Gaming Experience

U.S Visas

U.S Visas

Today obtaining US visas become speedier and only electronic forms can be used to get visas. This article will give detailed description on various types of visas. Brief details about various US visa classifications are as follows:

A1 visa- It is for head of state or government or consular officer assigned to the U.S and members of immediate family

B1 Visa- It is mainly for temporary visitor for business

B2 Visa- This type of visa is for temporary visitors for pleasure

C1 Visa- For alien in transit through US.

C2 Visa- Alien in transit to the United Nations Headquarters District under Section 11.(3), (4), or (5) of the Headquarters Agreement with the United Nations.

E1 Visa- It is for treaty traders, spouse and children.

E2 Visa- It is for treaty investor, spouse and children

F1 Visa- It is for students who possess academic training program.

F2 Visa- F1 dependent can get this visa

G1-Principal resident representative of recognized foreign member government to international organization, his/her staff, and members of immediate family on long-term assignment.

G2- Other representative of recognized foreign member government to international organization, and members of immediate family on temporary assignment.

G3- Representative of non-recognized foreign member government to international organization, and members of immediate family.

G4- International organization officer or employee and members of immediate family.

G5- Attendant, servant, or personal employee of G1, G2, G3, or G4 class and members of immediate family.

H-1B Visa – It is mainly applicable to persons in a specialty occupation which requires the theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge requiring completion of a specific course of higher education.

H1C- This type of visa is for registered nurses.

H-2B Visa -This applies to temporary nonagricultural workers. This classification requires a temporary labor certification issued by the Secretary of Labor.

H-3 Visa-Applies to trainees. This classification also applies to practical training in the education of handicapped children.

H4- It is for dependents of H1, H2 or H3 visas.

I visa- It is for media persons and dependents

J1 -Exchange visitors from one country to another country.

J2- Dependents of J1 visa

L 1 Visa -applies to intracompany transferees who, within the three preceding years, have been employed abroad continuously for one year, and who will be employed by a branch, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of that same employer in the U.S. in a managerial, executive, or specialized knowledge capacity.

O-1 Visa -Applies to persons who have extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or extraordinary achievements in the motion picture and television field.
O-2 Visa-Applies to persons accompanying an O-1 alien to assist in an artistic or athletic performance for a specific event or performance.

P-1 Visa-Applies to individual or team athletes, or members of an entertainment group that are internationally recognized.

P-2 Visa-Applies to artists or entertainers who will perform under a reciprocal exchange program.

Q-1 Visa-Applies to participants in an international cultural exchange program for the purpose of providing practical training, employment, and the sharing of the history, culture, and traditions of the alien’s home country.

R1- It is for religious worker visiting US temporarly.

TN- Canadian or Mexican citizen working in a professional capacity under the North American Trade Agreement